Monday, October 12, 2009

Waiting for Natalie

Only three weeks till baby Natalie is due!!! I can't believe it has been that long already. I am excited and nervous about our new baby coming. I hope we can get everything ready for her to come home! We still need to finish painting and then get everything put back together. We still need to get our carseat and we are still waiting for the crib. I am very excited for my Mom to be here to help and hopefully she can make it up here in time if I go into labor before she can come up here to stay. I feel very blessed to have so much of Chris's family here to help and be involved with us.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray, I am glad that you started a blog!! We are anxiously awaiting Natalie's arrival as well! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a blog too. Your little girl is so cute! She must have had a great slow cooker. =)

    ReplyDelete